Please Sponsor Weekly Abhishekam Ritual on Saturdays and perfom Abhishekam, Archana, and Arathi to Mother AdhiParaSakthi by yourself guided by Sevakas
All Visitors to Shakti Peetam will be assisted and guided by Red Clad Volunteers to perform the following:
1. On arrival, please meet with a Red Clad Sevaka and let them know your name and nakshatra.
2. If you plan to spend 15 minutes or more at Peetam, you can request the volunteer(s) to perform Sankalpam and Archana.
3. Sevaka, will perfom Sankalpa and give a small cup with Kum-Kum and get you seated for Archana. They will also instruct on how to do Archana.
4. Sevaka will recite Moola Mantra and 108 Potri Thiruvuru for Mother AdhiParaSakthi while you perform Kum-Kum Archana, followed by you giving Arathi.
5. After giving Arathi, please sit for a minute or longer in Meditation. Then prostrate in front of Mother and take Prasadam and Leave.
ONLY SPONSORS of Weekly Ritual will be permitted to perfom Abhishekam to Mother AdhiParaSakthi Vigraham on Saturdays.
Melmaruvathur AdhiParaSakthi Shakti Peetam & Spiritual Center, PA USA (Om Sakthi Peetam) Hindu Temple in Chester Springs PA USA religious charities
Shakti Peetam, being run and managed 100% by volunteers (Sevakas) who have family and profession, is kept open for public only on Saturdays and Sundays. Timings are given below:
Friday - 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM EDT
Saturday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EDT
Sunday - 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon EDT
Special dates / timings that we are open will be published closer to the dates.
It is always advised to call 1-855-792-0009 to find out before visiting during weekdays.
What is to be expected during Opening / Operating Hours:
Saturdays: The core volunteer devotees (Sevakas) clad in red color attire will start the day with preparations to do full Abhishekam to Mother AdhiParaSakthi, do the Mantra Parayanam with one-and-a-half hour of AdhiParaSakthi Mantra recitation in following sequence.
1. AdhiParaSakthi Moola Mantra, 2. Guru Invocation with Guru Thothiram and 108 Adigalaar Potri, 3. Moola Mantra and Invocation of Mother AdhiParaSakthi with a beautiful and soulfully rendered Vendutharkooru Song, 4. AdhiParaSakthi 1008 Potri Thiruvuru Mantra, 5. AdhiParaSakthi 108 Potri Thiruvuru, 6. AdhiParaSakthi Kavacha, 7. Meditation and 8. Charanam.
During this Mantra recitation, Mother AdhiParaSakthi Vigraha gets decorated in flowers.
The ritual ends with Grand Musical Maha Arathi and Naivedhyam is done.
Food is distributed to all visitors.
Sundays: The caretaking Sevaka will perform mantra recitation of 1008 (Sahasranaamam) mantras and arathi.
Most Religious Services are Free of Charge
We request all visitors to donate whatever you can.
Please drop your contributions in the large Wooden Hundi and DO NOT leave cash or any monetory instrument in the open.
We prefer check or electronic payments.
Please avoid large cash donations.
For making electronic payments, please scan the QR code on the Hundi and complete the process.
For check payments, please make checks payable to "ACMEC of NA, Inc."